- These terms and conditions shall govern the sale and purchase of products through our website.
- You will be asked to give your express agreement to these terms and conditions before you place an order on our website.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013).
In these terms and conditions:
- “we” means Crafts and Collectibles
- “you” means our customer or prospective customer, and “us”, “our” and “your” should be construed accordingly.
- The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” rather than a contractual offer.
- No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure set out in this Section 3.
- To enter into a contract through our website to purchase products from us, the following steps must be taken: you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in; you can skip this process if you wish and go straight to the checkout process. If you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details.
- You will have the opportunity to identify and correct input errors prior to making your order by emailing us at craftsandcollectibles.co.uk with the correction required. We shall then acknowledge corrections with a new confirmation email.
- The following types of products are or may be available on our website Craft items and collectors’ items all craft items are “new” unless otherwise mentioned on the sales page for that item and collectibles “used” unless otherwise mentioned on the sales page for that item.
- Items on our website are updated on a regular basis.
- Our prices are quoted on the sales page for each item as is the postage cost / service being used.
- We will from time to time change the prices quoted on our website, but this will not affect contracts that have previously come into force.
- Postage and packing will be added to all prices quoted for each item.
- It is possible that prices on the website may be incorrectly quoted; accordingly, we will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct price will be notified to you before the contract comes into force.
- In addition to the price of the products, you will have to pay a delivery charge which is shown in the delivery information section on each sales page.
- You must, during the checkout process, pay the prices of the products you order.
- Payments may be made by any of the permitted methods specified on our website from time to time.
- If you fail to pay to us any amount due under these terms and conditions in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions, then we may withhold the products ordered and/or by written notice to you at any time cancel the contract of sale for the products.
- If you make an unjustified credit card, debit card or other charge-back then you will be liable to pay us, within 7 days following the date of our written request:
- An amount equal to the amount of the charge-back.
- All third party expenses incurred by us in relation to the charge-back (including charges made by our or your bank or payment processor or card issuer).
- An administration fee of GBP 25.00 including VAT.
- All our reasonable costs, losses and expenses incurred in recovering the amounts referred to in this Section 6.4 (including without limitation legal fees and debt collection fees) and for the avoidance of doubt, if you fail to recognize or fail to remember the source of an entry on your card statement or other financial statement, and make a charge-back as a result, this will constitute an unjustified charge-back for the purposes of this Section
- Our policies and procedures relating to the delivery of products are set out on the sales page for each item.
- We will arrange for the products you purchase to be delivered to the delivery address you specify during the checkout process. If paying by pay pal we can only post to the address as provided by them.
- We will use reasonable endeavors to deliver your products on or before the date for delivery set out on the sales page for each item. However by using a third party to deliver we do not guarantee delivery by this date.
- We do guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 28 days following the later of receipt of payment and the date of the order confirmation.
- We deliver worldwide.
- See postal prices for all services on the sales page for each item.
- If international signed for / tracked postage is offered and not taken up by you, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur above the compensation level as offered by the Royal Mail for the delivery service as supplied by them .
- You should be aware that when shipping products outside of the United Kingdom. Shipments are subject to being opened and inspected by customs authorities.
- If we agree to supply goods from our website for shipment outside of the United Kingdom, you should be aware that the shipment must comply with foreign regulations and laws and may be subject to import duties and/or additional taxes incurred. You will be responsible for payment of any such duties and/or taxes in addition to our price, including VAT and the shipping cost quoted. Please be aware that we are unable to control these charges and are unable to predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office or taxation authority for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all regulations and laws of the country for which the goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
Returns accepted if the good s are damaged, faulty or not as advertised.
- No returns accepted for special or custom made orders.
- Items should be returned within 7 days of being accepted as being returnable by us.
- Any Craft item returned due to damage within the postal system will be replaced with an identical item and not a refund. Regarding Collectibles a refund will be offered if it is found the item was damaged within the postal system. Note: Items being returned due to damage caused within the postal system will have to be returned with the original packing and labels stamps etc. We cannot accept any returns without this.
- We will refund money using the same method used to make the payment. In any case, you will not incur any fees as a result of the refund.
- No refunds will be made on any item that has occurred will full damage.
Warranties and representations
- All craft items are designed and or manufactured by us and should not be copied in anyway without prior consent from us in writing.
- All Collectible items are used and will have some degree of damage ( see the sales page for that item)
- All Collectible items sold as in new condition will not be new but still in a similar condition as when produced.
- We have the right to sell all the goods as advertised on our website.
- We trust that all the information you have supplied to us in the purchase process is true and correct.
- We warrant to you that:
- The products we sell to you are sold free from any charge or encumbrance, except as specified in these terms and conditions.
- You shall enjoy quiet possession of the products you buy, except as specified in these terms and conditions.
- The products you buy will correspond to any description published on our website.
- The products you buy will be of satisfactory quality.
- All of our warranties and representations relating to the supply of products are set out in these terms and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 11.1, all other warranties and representations are expressly excluded.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions.
- Our aggregate liability to you in respect of any contract to purchase products from us under these terms and conditions shall not exceed the total amount paid and payable to us under the contract.
- We may cancel a contract under these terms and conditions immediately, by giving you written notice of termination, if:
- You fail to pay, on time and in full, any amount due to us under the contract. Or
- You commit any breach of the terms of the contract.
- Goods sold by us and Website content may be subject to copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights. We acknowledge those rights.
- You may download or copy the content for your own personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing of content other than personal use is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge that any other use other than personal use is prohibited. You agree not to, or assist any third party, to copy reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works from such content of the Website.
- These terms and conditions shall not constitute or effect any assignment or license of any intellectual property rights.
- These terms and conditions shall not govern the licensing of works (including software and literary works) comprised or stored in products.
- These terms and conditions shall not govern the provision of any services by us or any third party in relation to the products (other than delivery services).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- A revision of these terms and conditions will apply to contracts entered into at any time following the time of the revision, but will not affect contracts made before the time of the revision.
- You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions − providing, if you are a consumer, that such action does not serve to reduce the guarantees benefiting you under these terms and conditions.
- You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
- No breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions will be waived except with the express written consent of the party not in breach.
- No waiver of any breach of any provision of a contract under these terms and conditions shall be construed as a further or continuing waiver of any breach of that provision or any other provision of that contract.
- If a provision of a contract under these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
- If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of a contract under these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
- The exercise of the parties’ rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Subject to Section
- These terms and conditions, together with our delivery policy and our returns policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to the sale and purchase of our products.
Law and jurisdiction
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Statutory and regulatory disclosures
- We will not file a copy of these terms and conditions specifically in relation to each user or customer and, if we update these terms and conditions, the version to which you originally agreed will no longer be available on our website. We recommend that you consider saving a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
- These terms and conditions are available in the English language only.
- This website is owned and operated by Crafts and Collectibles.
- You can contact us by emailing craftsandcollectibles.co.uk.