The original metal lamp is approximately 18 1/4 inches high from the top of the base to the top of the lamp holder.
The reclaimed oak base is approximately 6 inches across.
The oak has been shaped sanded and clear waxed.
The lamp is in used condition and came to me me some parts missing.
Some dings around over time the worst being on the base.
There are some cracks in the metal rim which I have stabilized from behind.
Fantastic patina .
The front ‘door’ is missing so I have fitted a new battery clock in the front which just lifts out to replace the battery.
All the electrical parts are new.
Comes with new lamp shade.
Rubber feet on the base to protect polished surfaces.
J and R Oldfield spirit lamp – Birmingham.
You are buying one used item with new parts added.
- About Us
- Greeting Cards
- Custom Made Items
- Automobilia – Cars – Commercial – Motorcycle
- Books – Brochures – Programmes – Magazines
- ADVERTISING – PAPER – POSTERS – SIGNS
- EPHEMERA – CIGARETTE CARDS – PLAYING CARDS
- GLASS AND CERAMICS
- MAKE AN OFFER
- POSTCARDS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
- GLASS AND CARD PHOTO SLIDES
- PICTURES – POSTERS – PRINTS
- AGRICULTURE AND ENGINEERING -HARDWARE – BOOKS – BROCHURES
- WOODEN ITEMS
- DISPLAY ITEMS
- ENAMEL BADGES – MEDALS – COINS – MILITARIA
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES
- TRANSPORTATION – AERONAUTICA – RAILWAYANA – NAUTICAL – OTHER.
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA – EQUIPMENT – BICYCLES – FISHING
- UPCYCLED – RECYCLED – LIGHTING
- Contact Us