These are old stoneware bottles advertising Timothy Whites Stores converted into table lamps.
Each bottle is approximately 18 inches high with the frame / shades fitted.
I have chosen to clamp the frames to the neck of the bottle as I think they look better that way although you have to turn it on and off by putting your finger through the gap in the frame to do so.
You can make them slightly higher by clamping the frames to the bulb holder if you wish making the switch more accessible .
Apart from the bottles which are from probably from around the 1950s all the parts are brand new and unused.
These lamps have been wired by a qualified electrician.
The bulbs are 40 watt Edison bayonet style bulbs.
Each lamp is fitted with just over 2 metres of cable and have plugs fitted.
The wire frames look equally as attractive with the tops open or closed – see photos.
The bottles being used both have some marks around over time and there is a firing mark on the back of one – see photo.
The text on one reads : Timothy White Co Ltd High Class Household Stores and the other : Timothy Whites The Reliable Household Stores .
Although not an exact pair they do look good together.
These lamps come with the metal frame shades.
The black shades are for display only and wont come with them.
Very heavy postage wise.
You are buying 2 items .
To enlarge the photo please run the cursor over it .
- About Us
- Greeting Cards
- Custom Made Items
- Automobilia – Cars – Commercial – Motorcycle
- Books – Brochures – Programmes – Magazines
- ADVERTISING – PAPER – POSTERS – SIGNS
- EPHEMERA – CIGARETTE CARDS – PLAYING CARDS
- GLASS AND CERAMICS
- MAKE AN OFFER
- POSTCARDS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
- GLASS AND CARD PHOTO SLIDES
- PICTURES – POSTERS – PRINTS
- AGRICULTURE AND ENGINEERING -HARDWARE – BOOKS – BROCHURES
- WOODEN ITEMS
- DISPLAY ITEMS
- ENAMEL BADGES – MEDALS – COINS – MILITARIA
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES
- TRANSPORTATION – AERONAUTICA – RAILWAYANA – NAUTICAL – OTHER.
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA – EQUIPMENT – BICYCLES – FISHING
- UPCYCLED – RECYCLED – LIGHTING
- Contact Us