Approximately 5 3/4 long x 3 3/8 inches across the base .
very heavy brass that has been chromed over to make a bottle holder with a heavy handle and bullet shaped feet.
Writing on the base of the shell case reads: Rh .M.F. 1909 DUSSELDORF 20 .
Good condition throughout with some marks .
There is brass showing through the chrome inside .
A very attractive item marked ‘ a souvenir of Palestine ‘ . No sure of exact age .
You are buying 1 used item .
To enlarge the photo please run the cursor over it .
- About Us
- Greeting Cards
- Custom Made Items
- Automobilia – Cars – Commercial – Motorcycle
- Books – Brochures – Programmes – Magazines
- ADVERTISING – PAPER – POSTERS – SIGNS
- EPHEMERA – CIGARETTE CARDS – PLAYING CARDS
- GLASS AND CERAMICS
- MAKE AN OFFER
- POSTCARDS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
- GLASS AND CARD PHOTO SLIDES
- PICTURES – POSTERS – PRINTS
- AGRICULTURE AND ENGINEERING -HARDWARE – BOOKS – BROCHURES
- WOODEN ITEMS
- DISPLAY ITEMS
- ENAMEL BADGES – MEDALS – COINS – MILITARIA
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES
- TRANSPORTATION – AERONAUTICA – RAILWAYANA – NAUTICAL – OTHER.
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA – EQUIPMENT – BICYCLES – FISHING
- UPCYCLED – RECYCLED – LIGHTING
- Contact Us