Approximately 19 3/4 long x 10 1/8 wide x 6 3/8 inches deep outside measurement.
Opened flat it is approximately 19 3/4 x 21 1/4 inches .
A really nice original burr walnut veneer on what looks like mahogany which is the lining inside the box.
Some marks and light digs around over time but in general an excellent patina.
Some ink marks in places.
The original leather has some wear over time but is still perfectly usable.
No inkwells .
3 hidden drawers as per the photo.
You will see in the photo’s that one of the wooden covers next to the pen rest is not original.
The felt pad on the bottom was missing so this has ben relplaced with a black vinyl to stop any damage to polished surfaces ( this can be removed easily enough if need be ).
Not the original key but it seems to work ok.
All in all an excellent speciman that would have cost a lot of money when made.
Probably Victorian.?? .
You are buying one used item.
- About Us
- Greeting Cards
- Custom Made Items
- Automobilia – Cars – Commercial – Motorcycle
- Books – Brochures – Programmes – Magazines
- ADVERTISING – PAPER – POSTERS – SIGNS
- EPHEMERA – CIGARETTE CARDS – PLAYING CARDS
- GLASS AND CERAMICS
- MAKE AN OFFER
- POSTCARDS AND PHOTOGRAPHS
- GLASS AND CARD PHOTO SLIDES
- PICTURES – POSTERS – PRINTS
- AGRICULTURE AND ENGINEERING -HARDWARE – BOOKS – BROCHURES
- WOODEN ITEMS
- DISPLAY ITEMS
- ENAMEL BADGES – MEDALS – COINS – MILITARIA
- OTHER COLLECTIBLES
- TRANSPORTATION – AERONAUTICA – RAILWAYANA – NAUTICAL – OTHER.
- SPORTS MEMORABILIA – EQUIPMENT – BICYCLES – FISHING
- UPCYCLED – RECYCLED – LIGHTING
- Contact Us